We’re a young couple from Texas that eat way too many trash foods, are getting kinda sick living in the city, and own a dog that loves to eat grass. Join us, Cyndy and Alex, as we try to learn how to grow and make our own food, get some land, maybe homestead a bit.
Every month we feature a local artist or a Youtube Homesteader to show off their hard work. If you’ve got a craft to show off or maybe want some attention for your own homestead project, contact us! We’d love to share your story!
Follow and Like us below!
What We’re Learning
Check out what we’ve been growing, making, and learning month by month.
The Urban Garden:
- Aquaponics 3 gallon tank: betta fish, gold and black mystery snail, garlic chives
- Rabbit hutch: doe and buck Standard Rex mix rabbits
- Quail Hutch:Quail Hutch: 17 common quail (3 weeks old)
- Hoop Greenhouse: volunteer pumpkin, comfrey, serrano pepper, garlic, onion, and black beans.
- Container garden: carrots and onion.
Homemade Pharmacy: anti-itch cream